The Skip Hop Activity center is well known for its unique and dashing style. I also love this one!
Whatever, Despite including a manual, the activity center’s instructions are difficult to follow due to the manual’s only use of graphics.
When I got mine I was puzzled to assemble it. I couldn’t understand the manual and as this product is uniquely designed it was a bit hard to assemble.
And I think you are also in the same situation.
But trust me, when I figured out what the instructions meant, I found that putting everything together is just a piece of cake.
In this article, I will tell you about the whole assembly process.
Introduction to the Skip Hop Activity center
Before going into the assembly process, let me introduce you to the Skip Hop Activity center first.
The Skip Hop activity center is a 3-in-1 activity center which means it has three modes of use.
The Activity center comes with a large table-top with a removable platform, a padded seat, four legs, a piano, and five different clip-on suction toys.
The detachable platform has four straps to clip it to the legs. Each strap has a plastic clip. There is a strap holder on each leg.
There are four leg holders on the opposite side of the tabletop.
How to assemble
To assemble the Activity center for the first stage of use— Bounce swivel and play.
- Turn the tabletop upside down. Take the legs one by one and push them into the leg holder. There will be a click sound when the white button of the leg will set in the right position.
- Now turn the table back and remove the platform. Insert the seat pad in the center and push down gently. The seat is 360-degree rotatable.
- On the opposite side of the removable platform, there are four straps. Press the button of each strap and it will come out.
- Make sure that the straps go through the slots at the edge of the platform. Take the clips of the straps and clip them in the strap holder on the legs. To change the height position, press the strap holder and lower it. Then release it when it reaches the right position.
- Clip all the toys on the table. Simply take the toys on the edge of the table and push the clip under the table. Place the piano on the table or on the foot platform. Your activity center is now ready to use for bounce, swivel, and play.
For the second stage of use— Cruise and interact.
- Remove the seat from the table.
- Now unclip the four straps of the platform. Then clip the straps back to the bottom of the platform.
- Remove the toys and place the platform on the table.
- Place all the toys again on the table. Your activity center is now ready for the second stage of use- cruise and interact.
For the third stage of use— Play table
Simply remove all the toys from the table by pulling the suction. It is ready to use as a play table. Your baby can use it as a dining table or as a reading table too.
Things to keep in mind
When you are putting your activity center together, here are some things you should keep in mind.
- When placing the legs, make sure that there is a click sound of the white button.
- When placing the platform, make sure that the straps are going through the slots on the edge of the platform.
- Make sure that all the straps are clipped properly in the strap holder.
- Make sure that all the straps are at the same height position.
Hope this article has given you a complete idea of putting your Skip Hop Activity center together.
This is not a hard task at all. You can also detach the four legs by pressing the white buttons on each leg and can store it when not used. This is a better way to save your product.
The Skip Hop Activity center is a source of vast entertainment for your baby when it is assembled correctly.