A young girl named Sarah discovers her Boppy Lounger is the perfect place to play, feed, and sleep! But one day she becomes uncomfortable and awakes several times and can’t have her better sleep in that Boppy Lounger. Meanwhile, her mom notices that sarah’s boppy lounger is wet of some zzzs…!
So she wants to know how to wash boppy lounger like a pro!
Boppy Lounger is actually a baby lounging pillow and is simple to clean. A soft, comfortable chair that you can use as a bed for nursing a baby or relaxing after a long day. The chair’s design, comprising two pieces that connect with an elastic band, makes it easy to move from room to room. so, it’s important to keep it clean, dry, and free of bacteria. So, all she needs is some soap and water, and good to go!
Here are Three easy quick steps to cleaning your Boppy Lounger like a pro:
- Fill a bowl with warm water and add enough soap to cover the lounger. Soak the lounger for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off the soap with cold water and let the lounger dry completely before storing away.
- Use a soft, lint-free cloth to wipe your daughter’s Boppy Lounger clean and then dry completely before storing away.
- Always store the lounger in a dust-free place away from sunlight and pets to ensure it’s bacteria-free.
- If she notices that her child is less comfortable or has a rash on the Boppy Lounger, she should take her to the doctor immediately!
Sarah can now return to her former state of ease, warmth, security, and improved sleeping patterns.
Complete pro guide to wash your Entire Boppy Lounger ins and outs!
The Boppy Lounger is a great way for parents to hold and bond with their newborn baby. With this lounger, you can safely feed your baby while resting on your side. It’s also a great place for newborns to sleep when they are just being born.
The great thing about this lounger is that you can use it for a long period of time. You can use it from 0-9 months (feeding-0 months, propping at -3 months, tummy time at -6 months, and sitting at -9 months). So all you need to know its cleaning procedure.
Why You Need to Wash Boppy Lounger
We’re living in a world of germs and bacteria. We have to take every precaution we can to avoid getting sick, and this includes the products we use.
Proper washing and maintenance are important for any baby product. Boppy Lounger is no exception. If you own a organic boppy lounger, then you know the importance of keeping it clean. With all the benefits, you can get from a Boppy Lounger, it’s important to know how to clean the lounger. You can’t just throw it in the laundry, even if it’s machine-washable. You need to follow some instructions for this. Here you find the complete pro guide on how to wash your every part of your Boppy lounger…
How to clean your Entire Boppy Lounger
There are many kinds of baby loungers. Some are washable and some are not. The lounger that is unable to wash usually has a cover. But the washable lounger doesn’t have a cover. You can wash the whole lounger in machine. The boppy brand claims that most of their baby loungers are washable. Also after washing, you can dry them without facing any issues. For this, you need to follow the slow and steady process below….
The Procedure to Wash the Entire Boppy Lounger
- You can use any washing machine. For the best result, we recommend you to use a front-load washing machine.
- Put your lounger in the machine, add cold water, and set the machine on a hand wash cycle. For top-load machines, use a delicate cycle.
- Dry the lounger on low heat. Dry it on a low delicate cycle of 30°C / 85°F.
- While drying the lounger, put a Sneaker or a Tennis Ball (wrapped in a pillowcase) in the dryer. It will separate the bunch of fiber filling and keep the lounger in shape.
- Take the lounger out from the machine. It’s ready to use again.
For the cleaning spots from your Boppy Lounger
Your lounger has got some spots and you wanna clean it without a machine? Then you can use some anti-microbial sprays that are available in stores. You can also use some hot water-washing soda solution instead.
All you need is_
- Some hot water
- Some washing Soda
- A small Spray Bottle
- A clean soft cloth
The Procedure to clean spots with water-soda solution
- Take two cups of hot water in the spray bottle.
- Add less than half a cup of washing soda to the water. Mix them well and make a water-soda solution.
- Now spray the solution on the spots. Rest it for a few minutes.
- Dry the lounger with a clean soft cloth. The solution will remove the spots.
(Note. Soda can damage your lounger’s fabric and color if you use them regularly)
The Procedure to wash Boppy Lounger cover
If your Boppy lounger has got an extra cover then it is much easier to clean the lounger. Procedure are below..
- Unzip the cover of the lounger and take the inner pillow out of it.
- Zip the cover again before washing. It will help protect its zipper.
- Now you can wash the cover in a washing machine or by hand, as you wish.
- Dry it in a dryer or in the sun. Don’t dry in direct sunlight. It can damage the fabric. The best way to dry it is in the fresh air.
- Now it is ready to reuse. Place the inner pillow in and use it again.
Things You Must Keep In Mind while cleaning your lounger like a pro
Do you wanna keep your lounger safe and long-lasting? Then you should keep in mind some warnings while cleaning your lounger.
- Don’t use high heat while drying.
- Don’t iron it.
- Don’t dry clean.
- Don’t bleach it.
Regular cleaning will help prevent the build-up of dirt and dust, and will also help to kill any bacteria or allergens that may be present.
By taking a little time to clean it regularly, you can extend the life of your lounger and keep it in good condition.
Washing your lounger several times can damage your product. Try to get a cover for it. If you can’t find a cover then you can use a flat, small blanket or a clean soft cloth.
Then again,… Isn’t it wonderful to experience motherhood?
Leave us know in the comment section with your best cleaning tips!